1.    #1  
    I just want to say how pleased I am that EVERYONE is in love with the Palm Pre Plus on AT&T even though they have paid much more than Verizon for it. Not one person has complained about the price, and EVERY single one of them has said it's the best phone ever (over all phones). I'm very pleased. It sounds like the build quality issues (you feel how weak it is when you purchase it, not just over time) are over.

Take a look: PalmĀ® Pre (TM) Plus Cell Phone - Wireless from AT&T
    Twitter: @Eddie255
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign25 View Post
    I just want to say how pleased I am that EVERYONE is in love with the Palm Pre Plus on AT&T even though they have paid much more than Verizon for it. Not one person has complained about the price, and EVERY single one of them has said it's the best phone ever (over all phones). I'm very pleased. It sounds like the build quality issues (you feel how weak it is when you purchase it, not just over time) are over.

Take a look: PalmĀ® Pre (TM) Plus Cell Phone - Wireless from AT&T
    Well, if they chose the Pre over the iPhone, it means that they are educated shoppers and do not bend easily to the winds of popular opinion.

Besides, it's not like ATT priced it at 200 + dollars.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Yeah, I think there's also a thread in the Gsm Pre Forums that points to that link.

Great, Great Reviews.
    I'm one of those at&ters that picked up the pre this week, coming from an iphone 3g. I am really digging the pre other than it feeling a little small, but it's fast and the build quality seems solid. The app store isn't as bare as I thought it was going to be, though there are still a couple of apps i'm missing from the iphone (bank of america, i'm looking at you). And at the store they all had nothing but positive stuff to say about the phone except for one manager who was mad that the rep selling me the phone did't even mention the iphone. What was funny is that the rep was confused about how other stores complained it would be dificult to sell pre, but she was having no problems selling it, I tthink I was the 3rd or 4th she sold.
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
    I paid $149 for my Pre+ on VZ. I got much more than $100 of entertainment value in the time that lapsed until it hit $49...

Heck, I paid $399 for my first Treo (with contract) and I paid at least that much for my Kyocera PalmOS phones. $149 was a bargain!
    Well, it's a very sampling size, but 17/18 reviews give it 5/5 stars. The other gives it 4/5. Undoubtedly, this will change slightly as more people are probably waiting to get more use out of it before reviewing.

I love my Pre Plus, but I'm very, very, very, very, very jealous that AT&T users get GPS and I don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandez21 View Post
    I'm one of those at&ters that picked up the pre this week, coming from an iphone 3g. I am really digging the pre other than it feeling a little small, but it's fast and the build quality seems solid. The app store isn't as bare as I thought it was going to be, though there are still a couple of apps i'm missing from the iphone (bank of america, i'm looking at you). And at the store they all had nothing but positive stuff to say about the phone except for one manager who was mad that the rep selling me the phone did't even mention the iphone. What was funny is that the rep was confused about how other stores complained it would be dificult to sell pre, but she was having no problems selling it, I tthink I was the 3rd or 4th she sold.
    Fernandez, welcome aboard! Love to hear stories like yours. But I think I need to bring something to your attention, now don't worry, it's just a little thing...

...I think you might want to update your tag line!
    done, thanks for reminding me. Oh and I edited it from my pre
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.