1.    #1  
    I think it used to be 500, but regardless, the number of weekday minutes in Voicestream's "Get More" plan is now 600.
    does this take effect automatically for current customers?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3.    #3  
    Beats me.
    Actually it used to be 600 anytime with 1000 weekend, and regional coverage. Then they changed it to national coverage 500 anytime and 2000 weekend. Then unlimited weekend. Now this.

I believe that you can upgrade to new offers , but you might have to have been a customer for a few months.

Joshua
    From Voice Stream:

"I have reviewed your account and your rate plan receives 500 Anytime minutes. The only rate plan that offers 600 Anytime mintes is the Preferred Plan. This plan is only available to customers after 10 month of active service and a perfect payment history. "
    Felipe
  6.    #6  
    I think you should call them up again and tell them to look at their own promotional materials. :-) I have the new 600 minute plan. I guess different markets could have differnet plans, but I know for a fact that at least in houston, the plan is good:

http://www.voicestream.com/products/...ns/houston.asp
    I deal with customer reps (whenever possible) over email. It may take a little longer, but then I don't want to throw the phone after speaking to them.

Anyhow, I sent them another email pointing out whet their own site said, even sent them a link. When the next pilling cycle begins, I will have 600 minute plan.

thanks.
    Felipe
  8.    #8  
    Wow. I didn't realize how cool this upgrade was until I did a little math in my head. If you use 100 extra minutres on your 500 minute plan, that's 35 dollars. The whole plan is 40 dollars for 600 minutes. Pretty cool!
    Damn. Still only 500 for Atlanta =) Oh well *shrug*

/me still [semi]patiently awaits his replacement 180...

=D

Geo
    Originally posted by Felipe
    I deal with customer reps (whenever possible) over email. It may take a little longer, but then I don't want to throw the phone after speaking to them.
    So what do you do after getting the e-mail? Put your fist through the monitor?

Michael