1.    #1  
    4G Forces: AT&T Goes With Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent LTE

http://www.crn.com/networking/222700...?queryText=LTE
    why did you post this? Everyone already knows sprint is the only one going with wimax and every other carrier is going to LTE.
    I see no issue posting this.

I know some friends who don't know what 4G is, let alone LTE.
    Just call me Berd.
    anyone have anynews on canadas 4g rollout?

i've googled without much luck. I've seen posts saying it will be out by the 2010 Olympics, considering that was a couple months ago i doubt the articles where accurate.
    I hope the next ATT Palm phone is 4G, may not be in my area but it's good to be prepared
  6.    #6  
    I posted this info in order to let AT&T customers to know what direction is AT&T taken and for pushing a little Pre and Pixi sales there before launch on that carrier.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    AT&T is on a slower timetable for its 4G rollout than Verizon and Sprint however since HSPA/WCDMA technology has more headroom for bandwidth (theoretically) than CMDA (technology used by Verizon/Sprint) which is why I'd imagine Verizon and Sprint are so aggressive with their 4G rollout. I wouldn't really expect to see an substantial ATT 4G coverage until late 2011/early 2012.
  8.    #8  
    well, they have to light themselves up soon, otherwise they will be left behind of the upcoming global wireless ecosystem, starting late this year.