Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    One of the reasons (there are several) I stayed away from the iphone was AT&T themselves. Look at what ATT may be up to now:

ATT hints that it might introduce usage based pricing for smartphone customers

Could this be a trend in the future, will other providers follow if ATT does it?

Hope not!!
    thats just plain retarted,lol they are backing themselves into a corner if they do that.. Im sure 50% of the iphone users will jump ship if the iphone turns up on another carrier like verizon or even sprint..
    For GSM users, T-Mobile has $80 unlimited everything(of course that probably doesn't include taxes and fees, but still). AT&T tries that crap, I'm gone.

They need to use their huge profits to UPGRADE THE NETWORK instead of gouging for more.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    288 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    For GSM users, T-Mobile has $80 unlimited everything(of course that probably doesn't include taxes and fees, but still). AT&T tries that crap, I'm gone.

They need to use their huge profits to UPGRADE THE NETWORK instead of gouging for more.
    I couldn't agree more.
    i think they are going to to the tiered because they dont want to expand their 3g when they can just reap the profits knowing that with the iphone and soon the pre people will be overloading their servers lol
    It's not even true. It was a rumor made up by a blogger.
    It is not true. It was dismissed by de la Vega. AT&T is just a plain example of greed. All the money they made with Apple via the iPhone or subscribers if Apple raped them with royalties...money was still made, corporate pigs and shareholders padded their pockets and put money away in offshore accounts and patted each other on the shoulders licking their nards like a dog for a job well done. It makes me sick.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Honestly, I don't believe anything de la Vega says.

What was really dumb though is they supposedly said "iPhone users should use more wifi'. I pay for data, why do I need to rely on wifi? I love wifi, don't get me wrong(you should see some of my old posts griping about no wifi on the Treo). But then if you encourage a lot of wifi usage over data, LOWER DATA RATES, since you've already admitted people can barely use what they're paying for.

Although I must say that sometimes my wifi network is more reliable than AT&T 3G(pages won't load sometimes) and it's using the slowest AT&T DSL speed, yikes!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!