1.    #1  
    I tried sending picture messages to my daughter who using AT&T and it keeps getting rejected.

I send same one to a Verizon user and its fine. What gives?
    Where does the rejection come from, your PRe or her phone? Did you try sending it to a different AT&T user? Does she have an older bberry that doesn't accept MMS?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    I tried sending picture messages to my daughter who using AT&T and it keeps getting rejected.

I send same one to a Verizon user and its fine. What gives?
    its actually the resolution of the pres pictures some phones can't handle it for some reason so that's she is not getting it
  4.    #4  
    She just have a regular phone. Nothing fancy. I will try other AT&T friends of mine. Maybe its is just her text plan. Thanks for the responses though.

Yes I am sending pics like 300K with 1280x1024 resolution.

Yes she does have BB but I don't know which exactly she got as it was a hand me down unit from her uncle.

The rejection message comes back after the message has gone out after 2 minutes.
    she may wanna call and make sure she doesn't have data opt out active on her account. On att that would stop the pictures from coming through... Unless she can receive others pictures.