I can't even fathom how an outage like this would happen, but I imagine some frustrated engineer is sitting there hitting Control-Alt-Delete trying to get the one Pentium computer that runs all of T-Mobile's network back up and running.
    just asked the person next to in class and yup, they don't have ***** lol.. That really blows
    I was wondering what went wrong, on my way home from my day job I clicked new posts but nothing happened. couldnt try making a phone call though as it does not have a phone interface no more. first time I've seen it go down in the past year or so i've had T-Mobile.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Not long after their whole Sidekick fiasco too. Heads must be rolling over at T-mobile.
    I am soo glad I jumped to Sprint. Gee never thought i'd be saying that.
    Quote Originally Posted by gage006 View Post
    Not long after their whole Sidekick fiasco too. Heads must be rolling over at T-mobile.

True but wasnt the whole Sidekick deal caused my Microsoft and not T-mobile? this is probably just some sort of serious tower failure, only use my G1 for Data, i'm using a Nextel until I can find a better phone to stick on my demo Sprint line.
    T-Mobile service is fine in Chicago.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    T-Mobile service is fine in Chicago.
    not everything tho. The people in my class can't text, but bbm and data work. Weird
    I am fine whole day in Los Angeles, CA.
    Quote Originally Posted by itsALLsubliminal View Post
    not everything tho. The people in my class can't text, but bbm and data work. Weird
    I just made another call and it worked. I just used the internet and it worked. Then I texted my wife and it worked. I am in the northwest suburbs of Chicago.

Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    My buddy here in Michigan who has T-Mobile was down all day yesterday as well. It took him 4 hours on the phone getting an "Uhh I don't know..." response from everyone he talked to and finally got someone that said they had a system wide outage.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Binary Tech View Post
    True but wasnt the whole Sidekick deal caused my Microsoft and not T-mobile? this is probably just some sort of serious tower failure, only use my G1 for Data, i'm using a Nextel until I can find a better phone to stick on my demo Sprint line.
    Yeah it was but the customers don't know/care. All they see is it wasn't working and t-mobile is their provider.

No one I know in Northern California had working T-mo. Guess it's back now. Still, pretty bad press for them lately.
    My friend was fine here in Henderson, Nevada.
    I was fine again today.

Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    I was fine again today.
    That wasn't true for the Baltimore area Tuesday night. The problem lasted about an hour, which isn't bad. But, when you're trying to reach one of your company reps & a customer, it's very frustrating when both are on T-Mobile & your ability to serve the customer is harmed by someone else's phone service.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mech1164 View Post
    I am soo glad I jumped to Sprint. Gee never thought i'd be saying that.
    me too! i had tmobile for about 3 years it was descent service never went down but then i went to sprint and thats when tmobile started getttin so many problems i had a sidekick aswell lol talk about good timeing