Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I'm wondering if I'll be able to get a unlocked palm pre european GSM version from ebay and then put in a tmobile or ATT sim card to make it work in the US on tmobile or ATT?
    Global Posts
    847 Global Posts
    As long as its unlocked you are good to go! I've been with T-mobile since VoiceStream days and I have never ever used any of their phones.

If Pre is going to come unlocked at all we'll have to wait for few days to find out
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    13 "NEW UNLOCKED 8GB Palm Pre Sprint O2 - FREE Shipping! NR" showed up on ebay for like two days, they all had bids going on them, with two days till end time. earlier today, all the auctions were removed, I asked the seller twice if they were unlocked GSM european versions and never got a answer back. there was no details, just generic info about the palm pre in the auction's descriptions. I guess it probably was not legit. I'm hoping to see some legit ones when the pre launches on the 16th. I really don't want a non GSM phone.
    Palm PRE GSM Unlocked - only $729...what a bargain - here it is on Ebay:
    Brand New Just Released Palm Pre GSM Unlocked Smartphon - eBay (item 280409534279 end time Oct-20-09 09:50:45 PDT)

Shneor
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    a bargain? your joking right?
    Unlocked Pre is only German now. Fun keyboard.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    Unlocked Pre is only German now. Fun keyboard.
    hopefully the other one will get unlocked