1.    #1  
    AT&T- News Room

With roll over and google voice, that looks pretty good. That desire to hop back to sprint (wife has a Pre) just took a hit.

I'm sure it has something to do with the Pre..lol Well it should when Sprint is forced to offer it and not use as a retentions tool.
    cardfan - You posted this in the wrong forum. Nothing about the Pre here.

Sprint has been good for me, but you are in KY. I can't speak to either Sprint or ATT there. Hope you find what you need.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Their pricing compared to Sprint's remains the same. Also their 3G service leaves alot to be desired.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    cardfan - You posted this in the wrong forum. Nothing about the Pre here.

Sprint has been good for me, but you are in KY. I can't speak to either Sprint or ATT there. Hope you find what you need.
    I edited to find a lame reason.

Fixed..lol
    sprint is still cheaper with
    the pre
    pixi
    hero
    bb tour
    4g coming
    to me better service
    hey whatever floats your boat
    I would still REALLY like for sprint to add something like this. If I could just have the 2 numbers I call the most be free. I went over my 450 minutes the first month I got my pre, whoops.
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxdrunkie View Post
    I would still REALLY like for sprint to add something like this. If I could just have the 2 numbers I call the most be free. I went over my 450 minutes the first month I got my pre, whoops.
    Retentions offers this.
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    Retentions offers this.
    what is Retentions?
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by templeghg22 View Post
    what is Retentions?
    The people who call you to convince you not to switch.
    They should have applied this to their lower plans too. That would get more people interested. They are trying to copy verizon. They are at the same price point for their friends and family.
    Quote Originally Posted by templeghg22 View Post
    what is Retentions?
    Call Sprint and say you want to cancel. They will then transfer you to retentions to try to make you stay. Tell them you like the T-Mobile myfaves plan, or Verizon's Family plan. The will then (or should) offer you the pick 5 (or Pick 3, I can't remember which).
    Global Posts
    628 Global Posts
    You can call Sprint and get the same for free. I have. I also got the Airave service for free. So booya!
    wow thanks soooo much guys. I swtiched to sprint away from being under my fathers' family plan on t-mobile just for the pre. As it works out i talk to my dad the most so it was wasting my minutes. This will help assuming they cave and give me the pick 3 or whatever
  14. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    I called Sprint and asked for the Account Services department. I was asked if I was thinking about canceling my service and I answered no. I said I just wanted to add Pick 3 and they set it up for me right away. No need to threaten cancelation.
    I don't get it. With Sprint for $99 I get pick whoever I feel like calling for however long I feel like calling. With AT&T To get close in price, I only get 900 minutes for $60 add data for $30, add unlimited text for $20. So I pay $10 more to only get unlimited calling to 5 people only. I'm trying to see how this is keeping me off of Sprint?
    Success!!! I love precentral
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I just got off the phone with Sprint about adding this feature. The CSR (Josh) said that beginning the next billing cycle, Sprint will be offering "Sprint Ultimate M2M". This is unlimited M2M calling to any cellular phone on any carrier!!!! Too good to be true? We shall see...............
    Quote Originally Posted by crossdatrax View Post
    I just got off the phone with Sprint about adding this feature. The CSR (Josh) said that beginning the next billing cycle, Sprint will be offering "Sprint Ultimate M2M". This is unlimited M2M calling to any cellular phone on any carrier!!!! Too good to be true? We shall see...............
    That sounds promising. We'll see though.
    I just got off the phone with Sprint 877-775-4886 and asked about the free pick 3 option and they gave it to me with a one year contract extension or no contract extension at $5/month. No hassles what so ever, did not have to lie and say I wanted to cancel.
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    I just got off the phone with Sprint 877-775-4886 and asked about the free pick 3 option and they gave it to me with a one year contract extension or no contract extension at $5/month. No hassles what so ever, did not have to lie and say I wanted to cancel.
    i didnt have to have one year contract extension.