1.    #1  

Mythbuster Tweets His Way Out of $11k Phone Bill
    Adam Savage Recruits Twitter Followers to Fight $11,000 AT&T Bill for Web Surfing in Canada

Mythbuster Adam Savage Tweets His Way Out of $11,000 Phone bill - ABC News
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

lol... love mythbusters. Guess that astronomical ATT bills are confirmed.
    Some of those stories are just ridiculous. I'm all for personal responsibility and knowing your plan, but I don't see why these telecoms just can't put a cap on your service once you reach a certain limit. What ever happened to ethics?
    Iago

"Good name in man and woman, dear my lord, Is the immediate jewel of their souls: Who steals my purse steals trash . . . But he that filches from me my good name Robs me of that which not enriches him
    And makes me poor indeed."

Criminal: A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation.
    - Howard Scott
    Sprint caps you at 75 bucks domestically. Not sure about Canada...
    75 bucks... i have seen mine higher when they messed up my wife's plan. Taking her off unlimited data accidentally. was over 200 bucks just for data. might have been more.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    Sprint caps you at 75 bucks domestically. Not sure about Canada...
    I imagine that a $75 cap wouldn't be that strong of a disincentive to download several gigs of data...
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoteriX View Post
    I imagine that a $75 cap wouldn't be that strong of a disincentive to download several gigs of data...
    .... why not. It only costs 40 bucks or so for a data card plan...

Besides, I know the 75 dollar thing is legit. My 3 year old son got a hold of my wifes phone and ran up the bill. They only billed me 75 bucks because that's the cap according to them. On a side note, they reversed the 75 dollar bill...
    AT&T did a similar thing to me when I was with them. They said I used 5000 minutes in one month from phone calls at 2am. I fought untill I got them to cancel my account and waive the ETF. Even Sprint is better than AT&T for me.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    at&t is the worst.
    -mark
    +1 ^ agreed