1. faz
    Bing Cashback at AT&T 35% Now - iPhone 3G 16GB Refurb $96 ACB
    Looks like AT&T just increased their Bing Cashback to 35%. If you're a new subscriber you can get any of their phones (looks like pre-paid & add-a-line are out).

1. Just go to Bing [bing.com] search for ATT Wireless and at the top of the "sponsored sites" in the yellow - you'll see AT&T Official Site. It'll have a little gold coin looking thing with a smaller font link that says "bing cashback" next to it. bing cashback.jpg

2. Click on either link and you'll see a page asking for your email to sign up for cashback that pops up. Make sure you fill that in to get signed up for the cash.

3. It'll then put you right into AT&T's site and you can buy whatever you want (Yes even iphones!) and get 35% cashback. You should see this link and bing graphic at the bottom right of the page (or on the actual individual phone page).

NOTE: If the cashback link for the search term "ATT Wireless" doesn't work, try searching for "ATT Wireless Phone."

Note: This offer is NOT available for upgrades, add a line or gophone prepaid.

Examples:
    iPhone 3GS 32GB $299 - $104.65 Cashback = $194.35
    Blackberry Bold $299 - $104.65 Cashback = $194.35
    iPhone 3G 16GB $149 - $52.15 Cashback = $96.85
    Nokia E71x $149 - $52.15 Cashback = $96.85
    Samsung Jack $199 - 69.65 Cashback = $129.35
    Blackberry 8820 $299 - $104.65 Cashback = $194.35
    yawn...
    I'd be tempted if it was 35% off the monthly charge but not just the phone. I'll pay top dollar for a good device but the att bill would cost me a fortune over what I pay on Sprint. Besides I want to see how this new platform turns out. Seems to have a lot of potential.
    Quote Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
    I'd be tempted if it was 35% off the monthly charge but not just the phone. I'll pay top dollar for a good device but the att bill would cost me a fortune over what I pay on Sprint. Besides I want to see how this new platform turns out. Seems to have a lot of potential.
    true that i would never switch to at&t it just cost too much