1.    #1  
    Hey all, I have just recently started to look for my first smartphone. I have never owned one before, but have finally decided to make the investment. I am a T-mobile customer currently, and have almost settled on purchasing the Nokia N95-4 unlocked phone (which supposedly will work with T-Mobile). My question to everyone who has experience with smartphones and particularly with T-Mobile is this: WILL I GET CHARGED A TON MORE ON MY MONTHLY BILL SIMPLY FOR HAVING THIS PHONE?! I have been told that a number of companies are charging their customers more per month because they have a smartphone. Is this true? Does T-Mobile do this for any smartphone? Thanks for your advice!
    No, not T-Mobile. Other phone companies do but I have yet to hear complaints about that with T-Mobile.

If you do use SMS (for your IM as some phones does not use data plan for IM software) then make sure you have an SMS unlimited plan. But this is not because you a smartphone but because you use the IM more because of the smartphone. Just plain usage charges.
    Nokias rarely get considered as smartphones by either AT&T or T-Mobile because they usually don't have QWERTY keyboards, except for the E line. But then you really don't even need to inform them you're using an unlocked phone to begin with.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!