1.    #1  
    I feel that in the past few weeks my access to the network for web and email has degraded noticeably. Problems include slower web page loading, slower email download, and time-outs performing both functions.

Has anyone else noticed problems in the Washington DC area? Did everyone buy an iPhone and saturate the network? Is it possible that my own device (650) is at fault and needs a hard reset? I have >4MB free and have done soft resets.
    Palm user since 1999-04-16: III > IIIx > Vx > Sony N610c > SJ33 > Treo 650 GSM > Centro CDMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff DLB View Post
    I feel that in the past few weeks my access to the network for web and email has degraded noticeably. Problems include slower web page loading, slower email download, and time-outs performing both functions.

Has anyone else noticed problems in the Washington DC area? Did everyone buy an iPhone and saturate the network? Is it possible that my own device (650) is at fault and needs a hard reset? I have >4MB free and have done soft resets.
    I live in the DC area (specifically near Ft Meade in MD) and have noticed no recent problems with AT&T's network. I'm running a Treo 750, and I'm on 3G most times up here (only sometimes Edge) so that may be why I don't notice...
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
    Data was hosed yesterday about 3 hours but otherwise, I haven't noticed any particular issues.. This is in Central KY.
    I have a feeling they are working on their 3G network over EDGE these days. Lots of 3G phones are being released through them. In fact 3.5 HSDPA phones are appearing.

I starting to get sucky EDGE connections now. 3G is crystal.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!