1.    #1  
    check this out my wifes phone was stolen we reported it stolen immediately and even though it was canceled someone was still able to buy a ton of games to the total of 55 dollars and even though this all shows up at at&t they still wqnt me to pay the money and then eventually refund it to me even a 5 year old should know you don't pay for something that is not your fault a 12 yeqr year customer they're about to void the contract on and off to verizon I will go how dumb is this
    that sucks.

thats also a really long sentence you have there..
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol View Post
    that sucks.

thats also a really long sentence you have there..
    I think the 5 year old mentioned was the one that typed it.

Otherwise, they'd know you can easily fight such things by escalating the issue up the chain.
  4.    #4  
    first of all it the comments were typed on my phone which I do all my computer work on and second is that maybe your the reason why att does this because you really don't get it I shouldn't have to fight this and I wouldn't have to if some folks were mindless drones that took this kind of ignorance from companies I didn't place these comments on the site to be attacked but to warn others who might be thinking of going to att
  5.    #5  
    I know that some of you know me from treobits and know I have been with palm for a long time and that I have bought just about every app there is for palm as well as window based treos done rom updates on many devices thx to shadowmite and have learned a lot and that is in part thx to tc but the comment above is a lot of times present in these forums with questions from folks as well as comments from folks this is why I stay off this site a lot we're here to help each other I thought that and the fact this site is not so blazer friendly especially when it comes to downloads of apps in the forums
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Well, he is from Texas. Maybe these are just Texas sized sentences... or maybe his "." button is broken.
    "I Sync, therefore I AM!"

BellSouth became Cingular, left for ATT, who became Cingular, who became ATT. Is that right?
    Visor Pro > Vx > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Tilt!
    You'll find the mobile editions are more blazer friendly.

Treocentral: http://treo.treocentral.com/
    WMExperts: http://mobile.wmexperts.com/
    PhoneDifferent: http://mobile.phonedifferent.com/
    Crackberry: http://wap.crackberry.com/

Hope this helps.
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by staplesjohn View Post
    first of all it the comments were typed on my phone which I do all my computer work on and second is that maybe your the reason why att does this because you really don't get it I shouldn't have to fight this and I wouldn't have to if some folks were mindless drones that took this kind of ignorance from companies I didn't place these comments on the site to be attacked but to warn others who might be thinking of going to att
    Obviously has a Ph.D in English grammar...
    Current Phone(s): HTC Inspire "4G" & Pre 2
    If you think that's bad, you should hear what happened when I tried to return a lost Sprint phone to it's owner. They didn't give a and were very rude on the phone, even said they wouldn't really do anything for the customer but force him to get a new number. Even though I made it clear I had his phone and he could keep the number if I could just return the phone to him. They were free to give my phone number to him so he could call me, but they refused to help the guy get his phone back. So don't EVER lose your Sprint phone!!

Luckily the guy's son called the phone and I was able to return it to him.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    For one...that sucks...anyways, I think every carrier has a horror story at one point or another from one customer to another and it especially is bad after being a customer for such a long time, which you would think would give you the VIP treatment.
    at&t iPhone3G