Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Getting a Treo 680 as a result of my wife's phone number being eligible for upgrade. Mine is not, and I show as having an iPhone, even though I just sold it. When I get the phone, what is the easiest way to get the Treo activated under MY phone number? I'm getting a new SIM with this phone. I have a few SIMs lying around. One is from the iPhone, but I dont know which SIM is which. I'd like to skip through the headaches, and ALSO have the ability to go to the website, and if possible select a 19.99 plan for unlimited data. The problem is that the site shows me as having an iPhone, and will NOT let me alter my data plan, of course. Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by mkbomb View Post
    Getting a Treo 680 as a result of my wife's phone number being eligible for upgrade. Mine is not, and I show as having an iPhone, even though I just sold it. When I get the phone, what is the easiest way to get the Treo activated under MY phone number? I'm getting a new SIM with this phone. I have a few SIMs lying around. One is from the iPhone, but I dont know which SIM is which. I'd like to skip through the headaches, and ALSO have the ability to go to the website, and if possible select a 19.99 plan for unlimited data. The problem is that the site shows me as having an iPhone, and will NOT let me alter my data plan, of course. Thanks in advance!
    Log in to my tmobile, change your phone and then you can add the 19.99 data plan (if you select a phone that can support it). To use your phone number, just insert the sim that has your phone number on it.
    pretty sure he is on AT&T.

Just put the sim card from your iphone in and you are done.
    The beauty of GSM.