1.    #1  
    A while back i got a unlimited data and 200 messages for $19.99.

This plan, however the treo's aren't listed for this plan
    http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-pho...tId=cat1470003

MEdia Net and MEdia Bundles are not available on PDAs/Pocket PCs, RIMŽ devices or LaptopConnect
    And the smartphone connect unlimited plans are frikkin expensive like $50 and up... so somehow i got lucky, unless i got it before they decided on this rule.

My question is when i get my 680 i don't have to update to the new sims card i can just put my current one in it but its the older 32k cards, and im afraid they may cancle my net plan and force me to pay that crazy amount for smartphones. Other than the memory on the sims is there anything better about the 64k card?

Thanks...
    Last edited by Coreyhm1; 10/14/2007 at 09:48 PM.
    ATT Treo 680 Crimson
  2.    #2  
    Sorry to double post

But maybe thats not the plan i have, i got it on this page
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...eyhm1/9846.jpg

So.... if anyone want to know how to get unlimited data and 200 text on your treo for $19.99, ill give a tutorial

Their website is so confusing
    ATT Treo 680 Crimson
    I think i have the same plan. I asked for an updated SIM card and the store happily provided me with one. They shouldn't care what plan you are on . Just ask them for an updated SIM.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytee View Post
    I think i have the same plan. I asked for an updated SIM card and the store happily provided me with one. They shouldn't care what plan you are on . Just ask them for an updated SIM.
    Cool, i havn't gotten the phone yet and its being shipped with a new sim. Should be here tuesday . lets hope i have no problems... i may just keep my current sim, im undecided..
    ATT Treo 680 Crimson
    Did you get a new 680 thought AT&T at the reduced price because you signed up for a new plan? Where is the 'new' phone coming from? (I just bought mine straight from Palm. I got my original 650 from Cingular long ago when the Mediamax plan was being offered for the 650.)
  6.    #6  
    I got it straight through ATT, i got it for $79.99 (refurbished) with the 2 year upgrade. I got my 650 the same way for $99.99 refurb, i sorta like the refurbished phones because they are tested sure to work and are new. If i had to pay $500 for one i would never gotten addicted to treos

I should be getting it tomarrow or today however you look at it (its past midnight)

So yeah.. its new depending on how you look at it lol
    ATT Treo 680 Crimson
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    As long as the 680 IMEI isn't the one that's tied to the account, you should be ok with the plan. Take a look at howardforums.com about athe data plan audit that is happening.
  8.    #8  
    Its ok, i see alot using this plan... for all they know i got a Razr V3

so far i have used 37mb
    ATT Treo 680 Crimson