1.    #1  
    I have been with cingular/att for about 4 years now. I re-upped just as the changeover was happening and have been increasingly unhappy with the coverage I now have. Is there anyway to cancel my contract without paying the cancelation fees? I have four lines and can't stomach all the cancelation fees on top of having to buy all new phones.
    Are you going into different areas now? As far as I know, there was no reduction in coverage anywhere.

If you've been a solid customer for 4 years with few or no late payments and spending $100 or more (which you obviously are), you have a lot of leverage with Cingular. AT&T I assume would be the same. Call and ask for their retentions people.
    If you can somehow make it look like you're moving out of the country, try that. You'll need to send a letter from that country with some kind of proof. Photoshop is your best friend
    Quote Originally Posted by freezefire View Post
    If you can somehow make it look like you're moving out of the country, try that. You'll need to send a letter from that country with some kind of proof. Photoshop is your best friend
    This thread is 2 years old
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Damn I didn't see that. I don't know how I even came across this
    wow 2 years old ha ha do you think he got the message lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->