Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    T-Mobile bumped the $29.99 Full Internet with Hotspots down to a price of $19.99 for all.
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    I used grandfathered internet for 4 years, now I switched to Total internet once the price drops to $19.99, and now I switched to VPN, which is essential for S60 phones
    the $19.99 is simply a steal for me due to very high usage (7GB this month due to massive slingbox streaming), even though it's EDGE
    the future UMTS/HSDPA for $19.99 is just a killer
    wow, I never thought of planning to get grandfathered into a plan for future data speeds...
    Follow Me On

I just switched to the Total Internet Plan. It seems to get fast and slow in different areas. I just wish it was fast enough for video streaming.
    Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth. - Oscar Wilde
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrum View Post
    I just switched to the Total Internet Plan. It seems to get fast and slow in different areas. I just wish it was fast enough for video streaming.
    Depending on which area I am at, it varies for me. I know when I travel around San Jose, CA, I get consistent speeds.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12