1.    #1  
    In the greater Boston area. Since 2am.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Sucky. Haven't seen any problems here since 8am in Kentucky.
  3.    #3  
    Its back now.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    233 Global Posts
    I've been having intermittent data outages over the last few days in Washington State. They seem to last anywhere from 30 minutes to a few hours. The odd thing is that my Treo 650 will "connect", but no data is transmitted.
    i'm having issues in los angeles. anyone else in LA having problems connecting to data?
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Working in Long Beach,CA at 12:58pm (at&t)
    Darlene

Save a life, spay or neuter your pet.
    They just changed the signal over from Cingular to ATT on my old Cingular SIMs yesterday. Maybe they were updating and that had something to do with it? Just speculation.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    392 Global Posts
    My son's phone just switched over to the att logo yesterday in the milwaukee area, my 680 still reads cingular.
    Yeah, I think AT&T is farking with the network. Mine switched to AT&T here yesterday and data was funky or VERY SLOW all day.