Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Just got off the phone with ATT/Cingular and as of 10 am this morning and just confirmed that it is still down at 1:10pm ... (07/02/07)
    If anyone discovers the network is back up...please report.
    Darlene

Save a life, spay or neuter your pet.
    It goes up and down for me.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Other posts suggested it will be down until 4PM pacific time.
    Jeff
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > AT&T Tilt > Treo 750 > Treo Pro
    John 16:33
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    it is still down.
    morris stalk
    Mine is up.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Hear it's due to the iPhone - the ushering in of iParadise on EDGE!
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    I really hope this doesn't become the norm for AT&T. Did they underestimate the number of new users that would be online? I won't be surprised if this goes on for weeks. At least iPhone users can get on wifi if the network goes down.
    My phone, and data coverage has been pitiful for the past few weeks here in north central IL.
    My signal around home has been off and on constantly, I have called and complained, they said they had a tower acting up, and it would be fixed by the next morning, the next morning, everything was great, but by that night, it was all back to the off and on stuff again.
    Starting to get a little ^@#%$@^ -off not being able to make any calls on my phone from home, I am "on-call" 24/7, and my phone not being reliable is a HUGE problem for me.
    Not sure if this is a coincidence or not, but seems like alot of this started up right around the big AT&T switch over???
    Yeah, when Cingular absorbed some old AT&T stuff it farked up the network for weeks, now that it's happening again, guess what.
    GPRS is out everywhere.
    Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth. - Oscar Wilde
  11. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Hey, does this affect T-mobile too? It does right? Because I can't access anything on Blazer, but my email and google maps seem to be working.
    Google maps doesn't work for me.
    Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth. - Oscar Wilde
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I have to use Cingular pre-paid SIM on my 680 (TMO is my carrier) when I'm at work - a drag, but my work-around -- and I see no problems here in Northern California.

Cerebrum, you can't access Google Maps anymore on TMO's T-zones since there's no way to change the proxy.
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge