1.    #1  
    I've been with tmobile since 03. I am a little sick of all the internet changes, slow internet speeds and lack of smartphone choices.
    I started off with a $5.99 data plan. used that for 1.5 years, that was disable, then enable and now it is disabled again. Then for the past week I have been on a Blackberry plan for $19.99 a month. Tmobile did something to that plan last night and now it doesn't work. I have now switched to the total internet for $29.99 a month.
    There is NO SPEED change. Other than paying extra and wifi, which the treo doesn't support there is no reason to have this plan.

I knw utms is coming but what good will it do me? I am thinking of switching. I feel like I am being taken advantage of, now. I don't mind taking advantage of Tmobile. But now the shoe is on the other foot.

Slow internet, no cool phones and lame data pricing. That's like DSL companies charging Broadband Rates. ARRGGGHHHHH.
    Smileyboy in January I was where you are now. I got a 700wx on SERO and life was good. Now I can't get international sms messages so I'm cancelling and either going back to T-Mobile (nice people, cheap, slow data, fabulous Hotspots) or Cingular (expensive, dumb, faster data in places).

There is no free lunch. I am so bummed that I will spend $200 on the ETF to get out of good coverage, great data speed, and a fine phone.

All I can tell you then is that T-Mobile isn't so bad. But if you want a 700wx and a SERO plan pm me.
    Come over to AT&T (Cingular). We have 3G, cool phones and the $19.99 Media Net package.
    Yeah - I'm sick of T-Mo in Denver also. EDGE is frickin' slow on my 650 (Unlocked Cingular) - I get about 15k/second on Blazer.

I talked to the Cingular Store at the Denver Pavillions and the guy said they plan on rolling out 3G in Denver in August!

755P + 3G = Bye bye T-Mo.

I've been with T-Mo since 2003. I also had the $5.99 T-Zones plan which I was exploiting for unlimited data, but tha6t got shut down. When I upgraded to the $29.99 data plan, the woman at T-Mo told me to expect faster Data speeds, but that has not been the case.
  5.    #5  
    Only prob with cingy is no palm os devices with 3g
    I just ported back to T-Mobile after a move to SERO on Sprint. At least I'll get my text messages from overseas now. I have an unlocked 750 (European version) and kinda like it but kinda also wish I had a Palm OS phone again. I'll be waiting for the announcements of the Fabled Linux Treo.

Gotta sell the 700wx now.
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    Only prob with cingy is no palm os devices with 3g
    Things that are not possible cant be blamed on wireless company. There is no chance of 3G on Palm OS (in theory). Not just with cingular/ATT. Anywhere in world.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.