Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I had heard rumors about this for the past few weeks, and it was one of the reasons I went back to Cingular, that and the Treo 750. Anyway, I was able to add the Unlimited M2M messaging today, it is kind of like an add on to a current text bundle for 5 bucks a month. I think its a pretty good deal for those that text alot of Cingular users. Just thought I would actually post something that someone out there might find even remotely useful! Anyone else miss the OGO?
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    What's the ogo? I've had cingular for almost 5 years and I have no idea what "ogo" is...?
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    The OGO was a fun little toy that came out when AT&T first became cingular back in Oct/Nov of 2005. It was a device that did AIM/Yahoo/MSN instant messaging, as well as email and unlimited text for around $30 a month. It was meant to be a Sidekick competitor but unfortunatly it didn't catch on, though it had a very strong following.
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.