1.    #1  
    i remember that tmo had found the gap between the ports and fixed it so us 650 users cant use tzones. can i switch from total internet back to tzones again?

what can i do with total internet that i cant do with tzones?

vise versa?
    I am a 650 user and have been exploiting the port gap for a year and a half, with no disruption in service. I still use T-Zones today for web and email - at only 5 bux a month (though the speed SUCKS).
    Quote Originally Posted by pentatonic145 View Post
    I am a 650 user and have been exploiting the port gap for a year and a half, with no disruption in service. I still use T-Zones today for web and email - at only 5 bux a month (though the speed SUCKS).
    Can you give me a little more info on this process?

I have a 600 and I am just bought an unlocked 650. I waited a long time to upgrade because I did not want to change service providers. I have been paying like $25 a month for the internet, and I would love to be able to drom the internet service off of my bill. Could you shoot me a little more info if possable?

Thanks
    Todd
    Search "Faludi Proxy" in this forum. Below are the settings I use:

"The Proxy setting is done in each application that supports it, not under the global preferences.

For example, in Blazer (or "Web") go to Options -> Preferneces -> Advanced -> Set Proxy. Check "Use Proxy" and enter in 216.155.165.50 as the proxy server and 8080 as the port. Click OK and you should be set."
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    so if i understand u still have 2 use the proxy after u sign up for the 5.99 plan. is this correct ?