1.    #1  
    Anyone know of a place I can buy a Treo 680 and start a new contract with T-mobile? I realize I can buy an unlocked phone and start a new contract, but is there anywhere that sells the Treo 680 at a discount with a new contract?

I basically want T-mobile since there customer service ratings seem to be so much higher, and I don't really need the super high speed data access.

I have found a local New York Wireless store that sells the unlocked Treo 680 for 249.99 with a new T-mobile contract. I'm not entirely sure it's kosher, but they're obviously providing some sort of discount. The problem is that I don't want a New York number, or else I would just get it there.

Anyway, if anyone knows of an online or local provider (to San Francisco), I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!
  2. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    maybe you can get a contract, with free phone from t-mobile, then sell the phone on ebay, and then get an unlocked 680? while it isn't really a discount it would reduce the price of the 680 somewhat, i'm thinking.
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Can't you port your existing number?
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.