Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast
  1. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    My T-zones doesn't seem to be working this morning, anybody else have that problem?
    It's fine with me. Did you try calling T-Mo?
  3. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    The problem was the 680. As i was trying to text message someone it reset itself, and then the t-zones started working again.
  4. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    I was in pasadena earlier and couldn't connect to t-zones at all. anyone else have a similar experience?

the voice network worked fine, it was the data that didn't.

oh, to be more specific, around colorado blvd.
    Quote Originally Posted by dpc View Post
    I was in pasadena earlier and couldn't connect to t-zones at all. anyone else have a similar experience?

the voice network worked fine, it was the data that didn't.

oh, to be more specific, around colorado blvd.
    no problems currently in Kansas City. However there was a period last night for about 30 minutes where T-zones was down.
    Last edited by usthaiguy; 01/28/2007 at 12:13 PM.
    History of devices: Palm III-->Sony Clie T665c-->Palm E2-->Palm TX-->
    Current device Treo 680, since 01/01/07, T-MOBILE.

Loving my PDA + medical software & phone all-in-one! Have wanted a Treo smartphone since Handspring's 1st model, Treo 90, many years ago. <P>
    <BR>Love this show<P>
  6. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Looks like my T-zones is down again. Proxy seems to work with Blazer, for now. Over at howardforums.com people are reporting similar problems. Maybe they're changing policy?
    Problems here in Laguna Beach. Had to enable the proxy and gettin 404 errors with kinoma/youtube/mgvids.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Mine went down today also (Tacoma, WA) No more Google maps / Palmary Clock Wireless...

Smileyboy, my wife say's she knows your family from Pittsburgh. She used to attend East End Cong.
    Last edited by SoTacMatt; 02/24/2007 at 12:16 AM.
    Yeah, mine went down today. I can still log on to google.com using blazer but none of my apps are working. No DA, No Palmary Clock, No email sync, No Kinoma. Anybody got the scoop? This sucks. Forget Tmobile
  10. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    So i'm looking on howardforums and it looks the only way to get connected is through proxy. But i don't think there are any proxy settings for the treo beyond the one inside blazer.

So how would we connect to our IM, Kinoma, etc, etc. types of apps? Man, i guess this means i'll have to go for the $30 plan, erg, well that's more motivation to go to tarbuzz i guess.

Btw, hey smiley i didn't know you lived in laguna beach, i'm in buena park. w00t.
    I wish I lived here. I live in Denver.
    I just successfully streamed radio from the streamcenter.com through Kinoma using T-Zone. Google Maps works, too. I'm on the East Coast, in Delaware. Do things seem to be clearing up (hopefully) in other areas of the country?
    Still getting 404/network timeouts here in Laguna Beach
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I managed to change the proxy settings, so that my Palmary Clock will update the weather. I have the internet working with proxy settings.
    But, port 80 is still blocked for https: / ssl (data). I live in Tacoma, WA
  15. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Still down, hopefully things'll clear up soon.
  16. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    It's 10:59am in california and it's still down
    I just had tzones upgraded to tmobile internet. I dont have time for this craziness. The rep said she would swap it back when txones in fixted.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Tzones has been down in Dallas, TX for the past few days also.

smileyboy, the rep admitted that it was down? I saw someone post on another forum that TMO rep said tzones wasn't down, just that it wouldn't work on the Treo...but we all know that story....
    The rep said it was down. I may call back just to check the staus of it.
    T-zones down in K.C. for the last couple of days.
    History of devices: Palm III-->Sony Clie T665c-->Palm E2-->Palm TX-->
    Current device Treo 680, since 01/01/07, T-MOBILE.

Loving my PDA + medical software & phone all-in-one! Have wanted a Treo smartphone since Handspring's 1st model, Treo 90, many years ago. <P>
    <BR>Love this show<P>
Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast