Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by usthaiguy View Post
    YIPPY! Indeed google maps is back in action.

Does anyone know if the free T-zones is back to "normal", the way it was many days ago when we didn't have to pay a monthly fee but could still access email, internet, and google maps?
    It has now been 48hrs since I canceled the $5.99 plan via the T-mobile website. I still have internet access on my Treo. Looks like the free internet is back. . .for a while anyway.
    History of devices: Palm III-->Sony Clie T665c-->Palm E2-->Palm TX-->
    Current device Treo 680, since 01/01/07, T-MOBILE.

Loving my PDA + medical software & phone all-in-one! Have wanted a Treo smartphone since Handspring's 1st model, Treo 90, many years ago. <P>
    <BR>Love this show<P>
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by usthaiguy View Post
    I leave it connected. Sometimes it gets disconnected because of dead spots in the building where I work (no signal) and, I also turn the "phone" part off at night so I don't have SMS waking me up. Then, I use a program called 2playme to automatically logon and check my email at a specified time in the morning. So as long as I don't go somewhere without a signal or T-mobile didn't kick me from the network, my T-zones is always on. By the end of the day, with maybe 30 min of talk time and light internet usage, my battery is at 80%. This of course, is assuming you've applied the battery patch from Palm.
    Thanks, I did this yesterday. I checked my minutes used on "My TMO" and nothing was counted towards my minutes. Just old Verizon habits that I can finally kick.
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
    Well, my tzones with data transfer is back up and working. Maybe it was just a system update. In fact, it's working much better. My Palmary Clock wireless, Mail exchange, googlemaps and other data programs are up and running. I'm not pist anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by simba View Post
    Thanks, I did this yesterday. I checked my minutes used on "My TMO" and nothing was counted towards my minutes. Just old Verizon habits that I can finally kick.
    Newbie here, what do u mean by nothing counted towards your minutes? I was under the impression that when I access t-zones that will go towards my minutes. Am I wrong here? please explain. I have $5.99 tzones with treo650.

thanks
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    T-Zones down again?
    Quote Originally Posted by camry2004 View Post
    Newbie here, what do u mean by nothing counted towards your minutes? I was under the impression that when I access t-zones that will go towards my minutes. Am I wrong here? please explain. I have $5.99 tzones with treo650.

thanks

Tzones does not count toward your minutes. Plus, you don't need to pay $5.99 for it. It is free on the Treo.

T-zones still up in K.C. and I'm still getting FREE access to VersaMail, Google Maps, and Blazer

Loving my PDA + medical software & phone all-in-one! Have wanted a Treo smartphone since Handspring's 1st model, Treo 90, many years ago. <P>
    <BR>Love this show<P>
    i also do not have tzones. this is in NY. more than 24hrs have past...
    Quote Originally Posted by gandalf23 View Post
    i also do not have tzones. this is in NY. more than 24hrs have past...
    I'm in LI, NY and it works fine
    so it's just me??? i was getting free tzone btw, until the middle of this week... anyone having the same problem? why would it work in LI,NY and not work in manhattan?
    no, it's not just you. Tzones hasn't been working for me in Chicago for most of the week and is still not back up.
    HI, I am in Miami.
    I have a prepaid T-mobile-togo account and use it with a treo 650.
    Since last March 14th 2007 the "free internet" (the one without the proxy settings) is not working anymore.
    No web surfing, no email, no google maps !
    I can only set the proxy settings and go to the t-zones webpage.

Hope they will re-open their ports soon....
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagual View Post
    HI, I am in Miami.
    I have a prepaid T-mobile-togo account and use it with a treo 650.
    Since last March 14th 2007 the "free internet" (the one without the proxy settings) is not working anymore.
    No web surfing, no email, no google maps !
    I can only set the proxy settings and go to the t-zones webpage.

Hope they will re-open their ports soon....
    I know this doesn't help but. . .everything is A-OK here in K.C.!!!

<BR>Love this show<P>
    As of today March 23, 2007 still nothing in Miami.

What about the other places ?
    Friday, March 23. Orange County, CA. No $5.99 plan service. This time proxy not even working like it did when tmo when out earlier this month.
    ***EDIT***
    Works with proxy. I turned off the phone, and turned it back on. Then it worked WITH proxy.
    Last edited by Supernam; 03/23/2007 at 08:56 PM.
    Around 11:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight time March 23rd in the Mid-Atlantic (Wilmington, DE). T-Zones without proxy still working fine, no problems.
    I was down for a couple of hours. I seem to be back up.
    NYC - EST (5.99 plan)
    4:16pm Orange County, CA. $5.99 plan.

The 650 connects, but won't allow me to dl the page. I can't even get on w/ proxy anymore! It says: Could not connect to the specified proxy. What does that mean? Do I need to use a different proxy address? I'm at 216.155.165.050 port 8080.

When I don't set proxy, it says: The page downloaded could not be completed. Please try again later.
    For about two weeks now, I haven't been able to access any web pages using my T-Mobile prepaid card. I've tried from a bunch of locations in the greater Washington, DC area; and also at the Baltimore and Chicago airports. In each case, I've tried both T-Zones and T-Mobile Internet in my Network Preferences, and have tried both with and without T-Mobile's proxy server in Blazer. None of the combinations has worked.

Is anyone having success with any of those combinations?
    Still working for me in SF Bay area. No proxy, T-zones. It was dead from end of Feb for about a week, but then started working again. I only use it 1-2 times a day to retrieve email using versamail. At least once every few days it fails, but works again a few hours later.
    As of today April 8th, 2007 still nothing in Miami.
    It's almost one month now...
    I believe that the free full internet for people with prepaid plan (tmobile to-go) is gone forever...
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast