1.    #1  
    Ok, this plan is showing as available after I log into my acct, but then I check and it says the 650 is not a compatible phone.
    All I really want is to get unlimited internet usage and streaming online radio. Will this plan allow for that, or will Cingular continue being the douches they are and insist I get the PDA package for double the price?
    What you do is get a phone that allows it, then put the SIM in the 650.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I was able to swap my old $20 data plan to the $20 bundle by going to my online account and deleting one and adding the other.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)