1.    #1  
    I know it exists because it's still on my account but you cannot see it on the site anymore as possible option. What's going on?
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I believe MediaNet unlimited has been replaced by MediaMaxx 200. They are the same price and both have unlimited data, plus MediaMaxx also gives you 200 messages as a bonus.
    Make April 15th just another day. Fairtax
    The MEdia data plans are not listed as available for a Treo. Can you sign up for the service using one of the qualified phones, and then switch your sim to your Treo? Are the ports that the Treo uses for data compatible with the ports allowed with the MediaNet services?
    Global Posts
    384 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scrinch View Post
    The MEdia data plans are not listed as available for a Treo. Can you sign up for the service using one of the qualified phones, and then switch your sim to your Treo? Are the ports that the Treo uses for data compatible with the ports allowed with the MediaNet services?
    I've been using the MEdia data plans with various Treos for years now. They are perfectly compatible, though Cingular would like to make you think they are not.
    mrjoec
    www.joecieplinski.com
    Great! Thanks.