1.    #1  
    I used to have a Treo 650 about a year or so ago and I used it with my PowerBook G4, and I used the typical proxy settings to make it work via BT DUN:

getmorespeed.voicestream.com:8080

I then purchased a RAZR V3i and used the same proxy settings (different BT modem).
    Then I had a Nokia 6103 and used the same settings, again, different BT modem. FInally, I re-purchased a Treo 650 and tried to use my old proxy settings and it never worked. I kept on getting errors saying that the browser could not load the page. After much time experimenting with proxy settings, I completely removed it and now it works.

I guess T-Mobile decided to knock out the proxy settings on the T-Zones if you use it for a browser. It works for me, how about you?

Instead of using getmorespeed.voicestream.com, I just left it blank and all pages now load, very nice.

- C.M.Sevilla
    Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth. - Oscar Wilde
    Yes all ports have been currently open for some time now. I have a Treo 680 and did not need to enter proxy settings, and it worked flawlessly.
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    If you want to access the TZones web site, http://wap.myvoicestream.com, you need to use the wap proxy. I just tested it, 216.155.165.50 on port 8080. It works and is the only way to see this site on a Treo.

Hope this helps.
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    Really. I just went to Blazer, opened it up, went to mobile.palm.com without doing anything to the phone. Guess it must be magic.
    I have the $19.99 tmo data plan... would love to go back to tzones 5.99 plan... Do you have Streaming Pocket Tunes and are they working?
    Quote Originally Posted by TrySpammingMe View Post
    I have the $19.99 tmo data plan... would love to go back to tzones 5.99 plan... Do you have Streaming Pocket Tunes and are they working?
    It appears to be. I went to the radio page on the palm mobile site on Blazer, and listened to radio.dead and it used pocket tunes. Kinda cool listening to the Grateful Dead on my phone.