1.    #1  
    Well I've have odd problems here and there and finally made the decision to go back to a cingular branded ROM.

Now everything works fine but for some reason I don't get phone calls while using data. It never used to be a problem to stream with gloonet to Ptunes, and still receive calls. Now it doesn't go thru.

This should work with GSM right?
    Am I missing somethere here? I don't get it.
    The data should pause and the call come through. It's likely a setting that needs to be changed to fix this. I don't have a GSM PalmOS Treo any longer, so I'm not sure what setting that would be. I am sure someone here will give you an answer soon.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  3.    #3  
    I can't think of where my phone would have settings like that... anyone?
    There isn't a setting. The way I understand it if you have data flow it doesn't kill that connection for an incoming call, only when you are connected and not active does it interupt.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

5.    #5  
    Wow... all this time streaming music and getting my calls... I guess they were coming in through the buffer breaks?

Sucks either way....
    For me it is usually the opposite I have a telnet connection I want to keep alive and the phone calls kill my connection.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS