1.    #1  
    I'm going to have to go with Cingular (moved into an area only covered by them) and will be a new customer, and will have to buy a new gsm capable treo (probably wait until the 680 is released).

I've narrowed my needs to 1400 minutes family plan and unlimited data (I'm a very heavy email & web user)

I've noticed that I get different deals from wirefly and amazon and cingular - wondering if anyone has recommendations on where to get the deal?

The differences for the most part have been on the price of the phones - minute plans have been consistent.

Treo 650 (w/ 2yr purchase of 1400 shared min family plan and unlimited data):

Cingular site - $250 phone, $90 minutes +$10 addl phone, $45 Data Connect unlimited)
    Wirefly - $50 phone, $90 minutes + $10 add'l phone, $80 Data Connect unlimited (wtf!!!)
    Amazon - $20 phone, $80 minutes + $10 add'l phone, $40 PDA Connect Unlimited (or $50 for PDA Max which includes 1000 text msgs)

Are there other sites I should check out who are authorized Cingular dealers?
    Amazon would be the better deal out of those. However, I would suggest buying from somewhere that does not require you to get a dataplan. Then get the $20 unlimited mediamax ($20). That will save you around $500 over 2 years.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  3.    #3  
    Thanks -

Though I think I might have an issue using Chatter and Exchange if I go the media max route.
    That is quite possible. Before switching to sprint, I used the $20 plan to connect Chatter to my exchange server via SSL IMAP. However, I never tried the exchange plugin for chatter. I believe it does have some limitations, but Mark could answer that better.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  5.    #5  
    Do you know if there a difference in Chatter's functionality between IMAP or OWA (exchange plug in)?
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    amazon has the 680 listed for $414, they say shipping available normally in 1-2 weeks.
    http://www.amazon.com/PALM-1049NA-Tr...bosnation0e-20
    morris stalk