1.    #1  
    Who can help me?
    I bought a treo 650 on ebay, but the phone is locked by Cingular and I am a user of T-Mbile.
    I tried to call the service number but she said she can not give me the unlock code because I am not a user of Cingular. That is unfair!
    The ebay seller said he can not get the code either.

WHO CAN HELP ME TO GET THE UNLOCK CODE FROM CINGULAR SERVICE?
    Maybe you need strongly attitude and good communication which I lack.
    Thank you for your kindness!

Cingular service number: 866-490-2666
    My IMEI: 354-4270-0065-1403
    Why didn't you post that 10, 15 times? That would have really gotten the point across.

Here, try this website:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=treo+650+unlock
  3.    #3  
    I did not wanna post so many times, maybe because of my pool net.
    There are no free unlock information in google.
    I just wanna find a kindman helping me to ask the code from cingular, pls.
    $15 to unlock the phone is not a bad deal.

http://650unlock.com/

I haven't tried them myself .. just came across that web site.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    To the OP, if you buy a 650 locked, you have to pay to get it unlocked. Unless you're with Cingular, then you MIGHT get lucky and they'll give you the unlock code, as you've said. There's no truly free unlock info for the 650 because it doesn't exist.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!