1.    #1  
    Recently whenever I open an URL i get the message

ERROR
    The requested URL could not be retrieved

Access Denied.

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Pleaes contact your service provider if you feel this is incorect.

POP mail still works...

Anyone else get this error? I am in the Atlanta area.
  2.    #2  
    getmorespeed.t-mobile.com no longer lets you browse the web. Must change to new proxy.

Is this forum dead?
    what is the new proxy ?
    Blessed beyond measure!
    This is not new. One of these still works.

port 8080 for both.

Best
    Prio Treo
    Unlocked Unbranded Treo 650 on T-Mobile-T-Zone
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    216.155.165.50 on port 8080 has always been the proxy. Also, you can run your own proxy server and just forward 9201 or 110 to 80, it allows you to use a gsm modem via tzones...
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteo View Post
    Recently whenever I open an URL i get the message

ERROR
    The requested URL could not be retrieved

Access Denied.

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Pleaes contact your service provider if you feel this is incorect.

POP mail still works...

Anyone else get this error? I am in the Atlanta area.
    I get the same error. I do have the old t-zone at $2.99 and I'm using proxy server 216.155.165.50 port 8080.

I used to be able to surf and be able to pop email and just today it would not let me, instead it would ask me to subscribe to the T-Mobile web at $5.99.

Anyone else get this message?

I called TMO CS, and they told me that it was a "tZone global outage and they are working on it"
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    "Global Outage", huh? I was thinking T-Mo caught up with the proxy workaround and was finally blocking me out of the Internet. Glad to hear it's a T-Mo problem and they plan to have it fixed. Lets hope anyhow!
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Looks like the 216.155.165.050:8080 workaround is dead, dead, DEAD.

I get the same message - started this morning. I can only get the WAP stuff, no full Web or IMAP or POP3 or Active Sync, VersaMail, etc. etc.

The Day of Reckoning was always going to happen...

11-6-06... 216.155.165.050:8080 R.I.P.

Stop the presses... the death of the proxy has been grossly exaggerated!

It works again! Long live the proxy.
    Last edited by Jasper2k; 11/06/2006 at 02:15 PM.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I'm up and running again! Thank goodness. Like you J2K, I feared for the worst. But I'm clicking away with my thumbs right now!
    yup, up and running here too. Thanks TMO!
    Mine still isn't working. Could this have been a regional outtage?
    Woogie where are you located? I am still not working either. I am in Florida.
    I am in Seattle.

I've been checking the other forums and for some people, it still works. This is pretty weird.
    Hopefully it comes back. That would stink if it is gone. Best $2.99 I have spent in a long time.
    Just a quick update. But it is back!!! I just went on 2 minutes ago and it worked fine
    A strange thing happened yesterday. The Google Map for Mobile (prc) started working with T-Zone. Today Blazer stopped working with the proxy setting. I disabled the proxy setting in Blazer and I can surf again. I wonder ho long it will last and now what other ports are open.

Cheers
    Prio Treo
    Unlocked Unbranded Treo 650 on T-Mobile-T-Zone