1.    #1  
    Not a big deal as far as tech news, but she is easy too look at. I don't know if T-mobiles alternative will be a hit.

Catherine is history Link
    Last edited by KStewart; 09/29/2006 at 03:31 AM. Reason: Spelling
    at&t iPhone3G
    Maybe they are holding out for Carrot Top
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Oh oh pick me pick me,

**Runs out to practice...Step..."Hey, I can still hear you", Step..."Hey, I can still hear you"
    "Never Put off until tomorrow
    what you can do the day after tomorrow"
    --Mark Twain

PalmIII => Sony Clie' => Dell Axim X30 => Treo 650 and loving it
    Here's some cool news about T-Mobile though!

http://online.wsj.com/public/article...f_main_tff_top

If you like CZJ, nice pic here. Same story.

http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/cellp...eps-203575.php
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Here's some cool news about T-Mobile though!

http://online.wsj.com/public/article...f_main_tff_top

If you like CZJ, nice pic here. Same story.

http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/cellp...eps-203575.php

Thanks Phone Diva. Its not that I think she is hot or anything. She did look alot better back before she gold digged on Douglas and became a breading meal ticket.
    at&t iPhone3G
    If that is truly you in that avatar...
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomd4re View Post
    If that is truly you in that avatar...
    You are thick...I am a dude. Why would a chick have a chick for an avatar? If she did, that is something for another forum that isn't excepted here.
    at&t iPhone3G
    I disagree, I don't see what the big deal would be. And if you are allowed to show that much cleavage on here, I may be updating my avatar.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  9.    #9  
    I disagree, I don't see what the big deal would be. And if you are allowed to show that much cleavage on here, I may be updating my avatar.
    I was talking about chicks digging chicks.
    at&t iPhone3G
    You asked why a female would have a female for an avatar. I still don't see what the big deal is, even if she does like other women.

11.    #11  
    You asked why a female would have a female for an avatar. I still don't see what the big deal is, even if she does like other women.
    Their is no big deal Diva...I just didn't like how Mr. Thick asumed I was a chick...lol
    at&t iPhone3G
    If you are who your avatar is, then I'm a beer drinkin robot.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart View Post
    Their is no big deal Diva...I just didn't like how Mr. Thick asumed I was a chick...lol
    Sorry about that....but unfortunately, most women don't think I am very "thick"!
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomd4re View Post
    Sorry about that....but unfortunately, most women don't think I am very "thick"!
    No problem...I meant thick headed(not getting the point) if you ment something else, so maybe you still have a chance with the ladies.
    at&t iPhone3G
    "Thick"??

This thread has gone in an interesting direction. Maybe it's time for that photo I promised!

16.    #16  
    "Thick"??

This thread has gone in an interesting direction. Maybe it's time for that photo I promised!
    Go for it.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Some of us do use our own picture as an avatar, ya know...
    "Yeah, he can talk. It's gettin' him to shut up that's the trick!"
    -Shrek
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom LaPrise View Post
    Some of us do use our own picture as an avatar, ya know...
    Exactly.. You should see the trouble they give me trying to buy beer.
    You think you all have it bad....

Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    I heard T-Mobile signed Abe Vigoda as its new spokesperson.