1.    #1  
    I am about to purchase Nokia E62 mobile to my existing Cingular connection. Can anyone suggest me whether Nokia E61 is better or shall I wait for Nokia E62 model which will release in few more weeks as expected?
    Proud E61 owner ! If you don't need wifi or overseas high speed data, the E62 should be just fine. I just liked unlocked non-stripped down phones, but others don't mind if they don't need the removed features and stay with one carrier.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    the E61 is the better choice. Go to Nokias Website and they have SMS downloads that set up your cingular, tmobile and email setting automatically!!! Now how's that for service!! Why get the E62?? E61 has wifi, mine is awsome!!
    e61 is good, but takes too long to do simple task because of the menu within a menu thingie that symbian has.

Also trying to find a specific menu to do a specific thing is like trying to find Waldo.

You also cannot copy and paste text unless you reply to a email and do it that way. NO way to copy paste text from Web Browser.

If you want to do things quickly and efficiently, Treo is way better. If you like the SUPPPPER nice screen, SUUPPER nice browser, and the overall better hardware.....go with E61.

E62 sucks, you can pick up an unlocked E61 for like 350 or something.

---another annoying thing about E61 is that the embedded web links won't show up as a link in the emails. It is stripped. VERY annoying.
    Funny that I haven't had as much trouble with the menu as some have had. There are a few frustrating things, but not enough for me to dump such a great phone over.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    The E62 is now posted on Nokia's US site as coming soon. It is confirmed as stripped down from the E61, but if you don't really want the extra data features(wifi and overseas WCDMA), I still think the E62 is acceptable. I think those are the only 2 things the E62 won't have. It might even be cheaper. I heard Cingular may sell it for $100(can't confirm this though). I love access to wifi though, so E61 for me!

Does any one have a recommendation (bestprice/reputable) where to purchase a 61?
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO