Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    After reading about the release of Cingular's Blackberry Connect software, I went to Cingular's website to check out the pricing on data access. I was going through the shopping cart process by adding a Treo 650. I was then presented with the choices for the different BB Connect plans (4MB, Unlimited, and None) AND Data Connect plans (5MB, 10MB, 20MB, Unlimited, and None) (along with other choices such as Extended Nights and Weekends).

My question is do I need to sign up BOTH BB Connect Unlimited AND Data Connect Unlimited in order to have 'unlimited' access to the web AND Blackberry email capabilities? If the answer is yes, then the data part of the monthly bill will be $44.99 (for BB Connect Unlimited) + $39.99 (for Data Connect Unlimited) = $84.98(!!!)

Just curious.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    UPDATE: Actually the website doesn't allow me to choose a Data Connect plan after I've chosen a BB Connect plan. So I believe it answered my question - that if BB Connect Unlimited is chosen, it covers the unlimited data (Data Connect) portion as well. Cool!
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607