1.    #1  
    I just downloaded Mobitv to try on my Treo but I cannot log on. It stays on the "checking subscription" screen forever. I have a Treo 650 and am using T-mobile web. Is T-mobile just not compatiable with Mobitv or is there something else I need to do?
    MobiTV doesn't support T-Mobile. Sorry.

I have T-mobile working on my T650 no problem.
    I can't recall if I had to do any fancy workarounds to get it to work. Seems that I remember that it was flawless.

Sorry I can't help more at this time.

Good luck,

Greg
  4.    #4  
    Thanks Sirus. What web plan do you use with T-mobile? I have T-Web which is 5.99 a month.

I emailed them anyways and they refunded my money.
    I am using Treo650 on T-mobile, with $19.99 VPN plan. Tested MobiTV (through Handmark) for one month (July this year) and it worked fine.

Cancelled the service, because I really can't think of any reason that I will enjoy watching TV on Treo. But just being able to do so is FUN
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bhsu21 View Post
    I have T-Web which is 5.99 a month.
    If I remember correctly, T-Mo doesn't have EDGE rolled out in all it's markets yet, and I *think* MobiTV requires EDGE, so perhaps you're area doesn't have EDGE yet.

Have you tried running a speed test in Blazer to see if you're getting EDGE-like speeds?