1.    #1  
    What's the deal, I'm so tired of waiting for a new phone. I got my 650 the day Cingular released it. It replaced my Sprint 600, which replaced my Sprint 300. But now my phone is so beat up, it's getting a little embarassing to let someone else use it. Is there light at the end of the tunnel, honestly, or is it time to jump Treo ship and try something else?

Dunc
    Just call me Berd.
    Just call me Berd.
    Just call me Berd.
    Just call me Berd.
  6.    #6  
    Yeah, except that it's still vaporware.
    Uhh... of course it's vaporware, it hasn't been released yet... even the 600 was once vaporware...

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=34168
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=34178

8.    #8  
    Palm hasn't even confirmed it yet... But even if / when they do - it's as thick as my old 600. Why can't / won't they build thinner phones?
    I like my chunky little Treo, it's got character!

*Waits for Insertion to turn that statement into a dirty joke...*

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCode
    I like my chunky little Treo, it's got character!

*Waits for Insertion to turn that statement into a dirty joke...*
    Who is Insertion ?

Oh Yea, Now I Remember.
    Wasn't he part of an Ol Gang that used to hang around here, that some had called 'Bullies'?
    Hmm, wonder what happen to those guys? Those were sure Good Times.
    Just call me Berd.
    As my wife researched phones, Nokia has the E61 if you're looking for a thin smartphone. It's not Treo, and it's Windows Mobile...not Palm OS, which I prefer the Palm OS.

You can get the Nokia phone in GSM format.
    Nokia E61 runs Symbian (S60), not Windows Mobile. Not available in US yet but you can still buy one (Ebay or overseas dealer) and use your SIM and it will work fine. I don't think the UMTS will work in US though (diff. frequency), but I could be wrong there. People on this forum who have the E61 love it but I've never used one.