1.    #1  
    They arbitrarily pulled my "Media Works Unlimited", billed me per kb used, sent me a $980 bill, and then when I called to complain told me that I wasn't allowed to use Media Works with a Treo (after 2 years!!!!).

They told me they would give it back to me but couldn't guarantee that I would still get internet to work.

ROTFLMAO.

Hello, T-Mobile...
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    They take away the $980? Did they do this entirely out of the blue, or had you called in, been in a store, changed something in the OLAM, etc?

I watch the OLAM carefully.. I don't use huge amounts of data but it adds up fast.
  3.    #3  
    They are in the process of issuing the refund. Funny how it takes 10 minutes to charge your credit card but 72 hours to refund it.

I still can't believe I have to fight to get back to my old plan. Its not like I tether, and i hardly ever stream music.
    does you account say you have a treo? its because of stuff like that that my account says I still have my sony ericsson phone.
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Also pappened to me. First month $500, second month $800. But it appears that they have reinstated my old plan. I told them if my next month's bill was crazy then I would be off to T-Mobile. And I mean it as well.
  6.    #6  
    I did the same thing as you Aussie Joe...

I said if they couldn't give me back my $19.99 plan to cancel my account and I would sign up with T-Mobile.

Now I have the $19.99 plan on there but for some reason its still showing the $39 plan too.

I'll have to wait for the bill to come to see if I got double billed for data.
    If it shows it, I suspect you're gonna get billed for it.. I've never seen two plans like that on the Features page at once.

Now, they do what they call "pro rating". I think what this means is they charge professional rates to transfer service. If you switch in the middle of the month from a $5 plan to a $10, that should be $7.50 right? No.. It always seems to wind up HIGHER than either plan. (Just in case it's not obvious, I do know what pro rating is supposed to be.. I'm just unsure of how Cingular does it since it's always higher than what it should be..)
    They did the same thing with me. I have been fighting Cingular for 3 months, trying to get my old Media Unlimited plan. They said they'll do that, but I keep on calling every month. I'm getting tired spending an hour everytime to get things right.
    Why wouldn't you just get MEdia Max? Unlimited data, plus 200 SMS/MMS, verses just unlimited data, for $20?
    The plan that I have been on is unlimited data, 1500 sms messages, 150 mms, for $20.
    Ah, okay, forgot about the old unlimited package from a few years back.