1.    #1  
    If I get unlocked treo 650 from eBay, and start up a prepaid account with t-mobile is there any way I would be able to surf the full web? ... if not what am I limited to? ... thanks!
    I would guess pay per use.

Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Depends on where you are:
    You can setup a proxy within blazer and surf the complete web. But this worked for me in NYC, Chicago and Miami. It didn't when I was in Los Angeles or Las Vegas.

This is the proxy setup:
    getmorespeed.t-mobile.com
    Port:8080

Note that I understand that T-mobile is moving to close this loophole so I don't know how long it will last. I last used it in May in NYC and Chicago.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    BTW, the t-zones proxy is:
    Port: 8080

There you can check you balance etc.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by eKeith
    Depends on where you are:
    You can setup a proxy within blazer and surf the complete web. But this worked for me in NYC, Chicago and Miami. It didn't when I was in Los Angeles or Las Vegas.

This is the proxy setup:
    getmorespeed.t-mobile.com
    Port:8080

Note that I understand that T-mobile is moving to close this loophole so I don't know how long it will last. I last used it in May in NYC and Chicago.
    Thanks, really all i want is blazer to surf the web. Do you think it would work with prepaid t-mobile in the Baltimore area? ... Thanks for your help.