Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    *Mod: Please move to the right forum if needed.*

Basically, I have my Vm set so that when i check it, it will time stamp and called ID the message before the voice message plays. sometimes i want to hear it sometimes i don't (i.e. when i know where the call came from from viewing my caller id, like friends).

Is there a button I can press to skip the time and caller id statement just for that one call? i love the time and caller ID feature, but just not every time and i dont want to have to turn off this function....
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT
    Quote Originally Posted by ike301
    *Mod: Please move to the right forum if needed.*

Basically, I have my Vm set so that when i check it, it will time stamp and called ID the message before the voice message plays. sometimes i want to hear it sometimes i don't (i.e. when i know where the call came from from viewing my caller id, like friends).

Is there a button I can press to skip the time and caller id statement just for that one call? i love the time and caller ID feature, but just not every time and i dont want to have to turn off this function....
    Wow. So you were pretty sure this was the wrong forum, huh? Well, I'm sure our GSM brethren A) Have no idea, and B) appreciate you cluttering up their forum. 4. You hit the number 4 to skip time/date/who code.
    Sheesh.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    trying to delete post. help
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT