Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    I'm try'n to get cingular to sell me a new 650 for 100.00 like some of the other carriers are offering . So far 200.00 is there best offer . If I had a backup 650 I could realy wait for my new 60 Gb full touch screen iTreo
    Last edited by byronchurch; 06/13/2006 at 11:11 AM.
    For what it is worth: I asked our corporate Cingular rep yesterday, and he checked with his higher-up's and forwarded that person's email to me, which said, "Cingular plans to release two new versions of the Treo (one Windows and one PalmOS) in Q3 of this year, but that date could slip."
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter D.
    For what it is worth: I asked our corporate Cingular rep yesterday, and he checked with his higher-up's and forwarded that person's email to me, which said, "Cingular plans to release two new versions of the Treo (one Windows and one PalmOS) in Q3 of this year, but that date could slip."
    If that the way it goes, I gonna bet the Windows one is what's "no longer being called Hollywood" and the Palm one is the one still called lowrider.
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE View Post
    Well I said April 15 - May 15th announcement for the 700p and a release within 45 days so I am 1 for 1 .... but by the skin of my teeth.

I say we see a new GSM Treo announced between September 25 and October 25 and release by December 5th. I figure odds gotta be against me being right twice ... just ask my wife who answers the question "If a man speaks in a forest and no woman hears him, is he still wrong ?" with:

"That's a stupid question . Of course he is wrong."
    I've seen Wronger !!!
    My local store is saying I can have one week of November 20th so, assuming he's not misinformed, looks like I gonna be 2 for 2.....with 15 days or so of "wiggle room".
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123