Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I don't use any IM programs so I really can't say if they will still work going through the proxy. I just use email (Chattermail), web browsing (Blazer) and lots of text messages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Love84
    with just t-mobile's proxy, is there anything that i'm limited too?

will my verichat still connect through blazer?

There's a lot of trial and error with T-Zones to figure out what works and what doesn't. Not everything works all of the time and some people claim that the proxies are getting closed (though I've had t-zones on my Treo 600 for years and haven't had many issues with it.)

Just realize that some things may work, some may not and T-Mobile isn't the most helpful with what works and doesn't work with T-Zones as they'd prefer you on a $30 a month plan.

If you have the time, patience and aren't worried if everything works perfectly, give it a try.

Also, T-Zones should work most places you have a signal, it isn't like T-Mobile's Hotspots which are wi-fi services.
    Trust me, I'm a producer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Love84
    with just t-mobile's proxy, is there anything that i'm limited too?
    Some web sites (sites with very large pages, or pages that the proxy just doesn't like -- LiveJournal blogs come to mind) will not load.

will my verichat still connect through blazer?
    My understanding is that PDAApps has a version that will work with the T-Mobile proxy, but you have to ask for it (the "standard" VeriChat release does not work.)

-SC
    "Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today. There might be a law against it by that time." -/usr/games/fortune
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12