1.    #1  
    Right now I have the 1.20 ENA installed, and my ROM size is 8.2MB. The ROM partition size is 8.4MB. I see that several people here have 1.20 ENA yet they have the 7.1 partition size. Is there a list somewhere that shows what files can be deleted from the 1.20 ENA ROM? Also, how do I get the 7.1MB ROM partition without losing 1.20 ENA? Thanks!
    You will need to customize your ROM, The easiest thing would be to remove a couple languages. That will get you below the 7.1 mark.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

wmaudio,
    a lot of info is posted already.
    Please do a little reading up before starting a bunch of separate Threads over here, like u did over at Mytreo.net.
    There is a lot of knowledge over here that can be found without cluttering up the forum w/ questions that have been asked before.
    Thanks.
    Just call me Berd.
  4.    #4  
    Jamesgangut: Thanks. I am currently trying to find out which files are okay to remove from the 1.20 ROM, but how do I get the 1.7MB ROM partition?

berdinkerdickle: shut up. stop wasting your time criticizing me. I have read, and I have researched, and I don't understand some things. I will start as many threads as the admins will allow, and the last time I checked you didn't fit that particular position at EITHER forum. So, leave me alone and have a crappy day.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    wmaudio

berdinkerdickle: shut up. stop wasting your time criticizing me. I have read, and I have researched, and I don't understand some things. I will start as many threads as the admins will allow, and the last time I checked you didn't fit that particular position at EITHER forum. So, leave me alone and have a crappy day.

Thank you!!

Just because some of you guys with 1,000's of post are experts doesn't mean the rest of us are. WE all know how to do searches. That's how we found TC. EAZE UP SON!
  7.    #7  
    LOL! It's all good.