1.    #1  
    Is anyone having problems with TMO internet in the Seattle area? I've been having intermittent problems in the last 2 weeks. I'm unable to get my email, and also I can't access the web. The connection times me out. BTW, I've unlimited TMO internet access. Thanks!
    Ravic - I've been having similar problems in the San Francisco area over the past few weeks with a number of corporate devices on a shared TMO unlimited data plan. It seems that the devices are connected, but will timeout when attempting to access any data related content (web, email, calendar sync, etc)

The problem seems to appear and resolve itself on its own, but we often go for hours to days without a data connection. Both Palm and TMO are pointing fingers at each other and are unable to solve the issue...

Have you had any resolution?
    Quote Originally Posted by PMeans
    Ravic - I've been having similar problems in the San Francisco area over the past few weeks with a number of corporate devices on a shared TMO unlimited data plan. It seems that the devices are connected, but will timeout when attempting to access any data related content (web, email, calendar sync, etc)

The problem seems to appear and resolve itself on its own, but we often go for hours to days without a data connection. Both Palm and TMO are pointing fingers at each other and are unable to solve the issue...

Have you had any resolution?
    This isn't limited to the West Coast and isn't limited to Treos -- I'm in the Atlanta MTA and have seen the same thing, and people using MDAs, SDAs, AirCards, and even BlackBerries on multiple APNs (wap, internet2, and even internet3) in multiple markets (Atlanta, Los Angeles, Boston, Denver, Chicago, Florida Panhandle...) are reporting the same problem.

Some people say that swapping older SIMs for newer SIMs has resolved some data-related issues, but at this point a SIM swap doesn't appear to a fix for this issue...this appears to be an issue with T-Mobile's APNs occasionally providing dud connections.

-SC
    "Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today. There might be a law against it by that time." -/usr/games/fortune