Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut
    T-MobileWeb ($5.99)
    email

This is based on logging into a T-mobile account 3/23/06
    Email?? When I spoke with them, they told me that I had to have the Unlimited plan to have email. I am a Treo user, don't need the internet but would like to have Email. Is this an option???
    An email that is NOT my home email... With a domain of T-Mobiles...
    Quote Originally Posted by duoart
    I just got a new 650 from Cingular for $174.99. My company has a discount with them so I can get a 650 for $199.99 with $25 off that with no activation fee. The hitch was I needed to sign up for a 1000 minute plan at $33.99 and PDA Connect unlimited internet at $33.99. I had to pay sales tax of $17.60 but what the hell. Total out of pocket is $192.59

I'm currently getting 1000 minutes w/ T-Mo for $39.99 and T-zones Pro for $9.99. The T-zones Pro blocks ports so I couldn't use shoutcast w/ Pockettunes. The stories of T-Mo blocking the proxy and cutting off my web surfing was the thing that put me over the edge. Surfing still works, but I know that it's just a matter of time. I figure I can sell my old unlocked 600 for at least $100 on Ebay.

Great Job T-Mo! You're doing great job alienating all us Treo-Heads. If you offered me a way to get into a 650 or 700p inexpensively, I might have stayed.

To everything (China Mobile buys T-Mobile) there is a season (CHINA INVASION)

:-)
    you should sign Verizon
    EV-DO is 10x better than errrrr...UMTS if you're in the right place
    Quote Originally Posted by Member
    Email?? When I spoke with them, they told me that I had to have the Unlimited plan to have email. I am a Treo user, don't need the internet but would like to have Email. Is this an option???
    ?????
    I was just posting what was on their site. I have the unlimited VPN plan.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12