Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    I am unable to connect with Cingular in the Long Beach, Ca. area. Is anyone else having any problems?
    morris stalk
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by morrie
    I am unable to connect with Cingular in the Long Beach, Ca. area. Is anyone else having any problems?
    No problems in Sacramento right now.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Service has been crap in Atlanta since about lunch time here (9am there)
    Cingular said they were having problems in so cal this morn. works now
    back to speed in the se now too
    Quote Originally Posted by morrie
    I haven't been able to connect since Thursday afternoon. I've called tech support a dozen times. I've restarted the phone, changed network settngs, even done a hard reset. Still no connection. Most of the reps have told me that there appears to be nothing wrong with my account and they can't understand it. A couple of reps have said, "Media Works isn't valid on the 650". To which I've shrugged it off and said "it's worked, and you've billed me for it for over a year." Still, I'm dataless and beginning to think that they're right.

Dunc
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunc
    I haven't been able to connect since Thursday afternoon. I've called tech support a dozen times. I've restarted the phone, changed network settngs, even done a hard reset. Still no connection. Most of the reps have told me that there appears to be nothing wrong with my account and they can't understand it. A couple of reps have said, "Media Works isn't valid on the 650". To which I've shrugged it off and said "it's worked, and you've billed me for it for over a year." Still, I'm dataless and beginning to think that they're right.

Dunc
    I think it might be because you crossed out the W on your keyboard.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    I think it might be because you crossed out the W on your keyboard.
    I don't think that it's because my W is crossed out. Though I wouldn't doubt that all my calls are being listened to, and that all my emails are being read!