1.    #1  
    just got a call today. Cingular is replacing all blue phone's with orange phones. I am getting a new 650 next week for free along with a new SIM. All our companies Motorolar V750's are being replaced too.

Why don't they just unlock them?

Anyone else have expericne with this?
    Wow, nice deal.....maybe you should tell them you going on extended vacation and try groveling for a 700 when you come back after it's released.
  3.    #3  
    i was trying to think of a way to get the 700. will it be realeased soon?
    Interesting that Cingular (AT&T) is doing that. Anyway, you are really going back to AT&T with Cingular network.
    Basically the kid (Cingular) aren't really going anwhere.....mommy and daddy just got back together. Bell South and ATT were two separate owners of Cingular....now they just got married.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Interesting that Cingular (AT&T) is doing that. Anyway, you are really going back to AT&T with Cingular network.
    I am being forced to the Orange network (not sure the difference) but it cannot be worse than the Blue service. No, I am not going back to TDMA that ATT Wireless originally was. All is GSM for now until some genius comes up with another was for us to spend ridiculous amounts of money on crap that does not work well.