Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    people will leave, many associate the ATT Wireless name with terrible wireless service, and people who dont realize its just a name change will freak when they see ATT on their bill. and leave. it will happen.

and i just dont think Cingular Jack will be quite as cool when hes called ATT Jack and is blue instead of orange. poor guy. i dont like this at all. i like the cingular brand name.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    I never liked AT&T when I had them for my land line long distance as they stuck me with a long distance bill of over $500 when we were out of town. They said, someone made a call but the number called was never in any of our phone bills before or after.

Now that SBC is AT& T, I will actually consider signing up for another company or just completely go via VoIP with Charter. Unfortunately, I don't like Charter. Maybe I should just drop my land line. Oh woe is me, what to do.
    I wish some huge monopoly would buy out the ma and pop utilities we have around here - $45.00 for DSL, $25.00 for a dial tone, etc. Not all small businesses are cheap and better - even a small company can be a monopoly.
    Analysts pretty much admitted that SBC is looking to get as many people as possible to pay ONE company(THEM) for THREE services that they will control. Not a monopoly, some of you say?

And all the money they spent changing ATT over to Cingular, now they have to change it back. What a WASTE of time and money!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    Yeah, thanks for pissing away all of our money into rebranding over and over. How about expanding new services and expanding quality GSM signals into fringe areas.

Jacka$$es. Plus the fact that this is going to be Big Bell over again, helloooooooo price hikes.

Almost my thoughts exactly!! This will SUCK!!

Although they may not get away with land line price hikes in all areas, due to Vonage and the like. Cell service is high enough with them, I think many would leave if they get out of hand. They do have good broadband prices here in Chicago, can't speak for elsewhere. But I just don't like the idea of ONE company getting all my money. They already keep telling me I could merge my bills into one everytime I call CS.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by eflightcentral
    I wish some huge monopoly would buy out the ma and pop utilities we have around here - $45.00 for DSL, $25.00 for a dial tone, etc. Not all small businesses are cheap and better - even a small company can be a monopoly.
    Not necessarily. I pay exactly the same about as you have just posted for my home lines. Not all big companies work efficiently. Competition is better at forcing companies to improve on efficiency, not consolidation.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12