1.    #1  
    If I had an unlocked Treo 650, could I use it with a boost mobile sim card? If so how fast would the data be? Its only $.20 a day for unlimited data and messages, I dont need voice. If this would not work whats another way for cheap data?
    Boost Mobile still uses iDen, 650 SIMs are for GSM. I don't think they are interchangable.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    You can't, the radios are completely different. That would be the same as trying to port a Nextel onto Cingular.
    I'm back!
  4.    #4  
    ok makes sence, so what is the cheapest data plan for a treo? It looks like the sprint SERO plan is the most practical.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyH
    ok makes sence, so what is the cheapest data plan for a treo? It looks like the sprint SERO plan is the most practical.
    Sprint's Vision is $10 to $15 a month, depending on the deal you can get. No one is cheaper.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyH
    SERO is great if you can get it. I just switched to a SERO plan a week ago. Can't beat free Vision!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    SERO is great if you can get it. I just switched to a SERO plan a week ago. Can't beat free Vision!
    How 'bout if they paid you to use Vision?
    I'm back!
    How bout if they paid me to kick yer a$$, fooll!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    How bout if they paid me to kick yer a$$, fooll!!
    Are they paying for your funeral as well, fooll!!!one11!one!
    I'm back!