1.    #1  
    so i decided to sign up for the unlimited mMode plan today..i told the sales representative that i have a treo and that i would be using lots of data since it runs on HTML..i wanted to make sure that i wouldnt be rear-ended with huge fees for using "too much" data or something (you know how they find little loopholes to charge you every penny they can?)..well the guy told me that he does agree that my phone will use lots of data..and basically that the billing system will decide whether or not i will be charged for using non-mMode data..he told me that if the billing system detects it, it will charge me as it should..if not..then i get lucky and i will only have to pay for the data plan and no overages..he also mentioned that many ppl have gotten lucky and never faced any additional charges..but said that he heard some stories of people getting screwed heavily! so i took my chances and purchased the plan..i used a significant amount of data for a couple of hours and checked my cingular account online...everything seems normal and no additional charges have been placed..

has any other Cingular Blue (AT&T) customer experienced any overages for using non-mMode data? please give me feedback from your experiences ! thanks
    Running an Unlocked Cingular Palm Treo 650 with an AT&T Sim
    *1GB SanDisk SD Card

2.    #2  
    okay 44 views and no response? thats cold.
    *1GB SanDisk SD Card

No problems here in 2 years on unlimited mMode
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I was charged extra data w Audible WSJ daily download.
    CNG ATTWS Treo650
  5.    #5  
    point noted..thanks..anythin elsee?
    *1GB SanDisk SD Card

6.    #6  
    okay so i went to the my mMode site..and it knows that im using a PalmOne Treo650!!! will they charge me extra data fees since the system knows that im using a pda?!!!!?
    *1GB SanDisk SD Card

7.    #7  
    i hate how no one responds
    *1GB SanDisk SD Card